Pages

Friday 9 April 2021

all in a name.....

 I've been trying to think of a name for this project. I've been dreaming about making a start on it for so long and yet now the opportunity arises I am faltering on the big question! In the end it has seemed the best thing to do was make a start on the work and let inspiration happen! 

I like "where the land meets the sea" but it has been used over and over again now. Here is my train of thought...

ebb and flow....tidelines...flotsam and jetsam...

sea boundary...breakwaters..edgelands...strandline...shoreline... the dawdling tide...rather like the last one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Thorpeness Dawdle

52.1823° N, 1.6130° E  Thorpeness is a fascinating place. It has the wonderful wild shingle beach where in Winter the wind takes your feet f...